Rollgliss rope rescue system (R350) 3:1 ratio, 100 ft travel distance
(400 ft 3/8" rope), interchangeable pulley system. Includes R350 rope unit,
pulleys, rope control device, securing strap, anchoring sling, carabiners &
bag. (Other lengths available in 10ft increments)
- The patented Rollgliss® system is a versatile and efficient state-of-the-art
modular ascending and descending rope rescue system.
- Interchangeable pulley system with a 3:1 ratio with 50 ft. travel distance
(200 ft. 3/8" rope), any length available
- Includes R350 rope unit, pulleys, rope control device, securing strap, anchoring
sling, carabiners and carrying bag
- Anchor point incorporates a strong full tubular steel rivet to protect the
suspension mechanism safely from wear
- Safe edge ergonomic design ensures non-slip handling
- Rope retention bar keeps the rope in constant contact with the friction control
device and does not allow the rope to twist or overlap
- Symmetrical design provides maximum control when going up or down
- Rotating green dots in the inspection window and an audible clicking sound
mean the pulley is ascending (visual and audible function controls)
- Static kernmantle rope elongates as little as 2% under load and it resists
knotting, twisting, chemicals and grit - for optimum performance in we conditions
- Unique coupling system allows for quick, easy insertion of various fixed deflection
pulleys - secures coupling bolt under load to prevent slippage
- Fixed and removable deflection pulleys available - so versatile that operation
can be changed quickly and easily from 2:1 to 5:1 hauling ratio (option)
- Meets or exceeds all industry requirements including OSHA and ANSI.
The Rollgliss® Top R350 range of products is a new modular ascending and
descending rope system that sets new standards in the safety and rescue market
- whether it's the handling, the technology, the function, the safety, the
weight, or the variety of applications, even under the most difficult conditions.
It has been developed and tested on the strength of years of experience in the
manufacture, maintenance, and practical use of safety and rescue systems, and
examined and tested in line with the very latest state of the art and regulations.
It's not for nothing that Rollgliss® ascending and descending rope systems
are market leaders, in use all over the world with fire departments, in industry,
in public services, by rescue teams as well as by arm and police forces.
For utmost confidence, DBI-SALA’s packaged rescue systems are a perfect
rescue/retrieval safety solution. You can go onto the job knowing that your
equipment is ready to go; totally compatible and built with DBI-SALA quality.
8902008: with fixed pulleys
8902006: with 100 ft. travel distance (400 ft. 3/8" rope)